The CHC Department of Agricultural Services carries out the following agricultural activities:
- the management of the CHC industrial plantation,
- the collection of cup lump productionthrough five collection centers installed in Zagné, Tai, V16, Pinhou Issia and the transportation to the processing plant in Cavally,
- the management of the bud wood garden,
- the management of the 8 hectares nursery, the goal in 2013 is to make more than 1,000 hectares available to farmers,
- coaching nearly 8,000 smallholders and training in agricultural techniques to optimize their farms in the areas of Guiglo, Blolequin, Duékoué and Toulepleu.